Website Muffetta Household Staffing Agency
Excellence Achieved Through Outstanding Talent
LIVE-IN Housekeeper Couple (FT)- New York, NY
HNW family on the UES seeking Full-Time Live-In House Couple for a semi-formal home.
The family is looking for an experienced, efficient and attentive highly qualified housekeeper/cook with executive housekeeping qualities. Housekeeper must be hands on and knows how to be in charge and to provide full cleaning service in the residence and also prepare meals for family. The client seeks someone proactive, dependable, communicative, efficient, organized, eye for detail and warm personality. a Housekeeper must knows how to operate around high-end clients. 7 Day Live-In – You would return to the UES townhouse on the weekends in the summer.
Willing to travel with the family in the summer to their homes in Orange County, NY (July) and in Southampton, NY (August). Car provided for work use.
$150K plus, DOE
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, flexibility for occasional weekends preferable.
- Vacation pay (2 weeks annually)
- Medical after 1 month
- Private bedroom and bathroom on a separate floor in NYC
- Private accommodations at the other Summer locations which includes a studio apartment.
- Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Cleaning and Organizing
- Daily Tidying
- Laundry with Ironing
- Organization of closets and home office spaces
- Plan weekly menu, including grocery shopping and cooking
- Inventory Management of household supplies
- Running other errands as needed
- Pet care (cats/small dog)
- Manage second housekeeper to complete tasks
- Occasional serving of dinner
- Chauffeur duties
- Cooking meals for family
- Handyman duties
- Occasional child care if coverage needed (age 6 – dinner, bedtime)
- Covid Vaccinated
- Proficiency in English and able to communicate easily (including via text), some Spanish is ok
- Minimum 4+ solid years of experience as a private housekeeper for a HNW family
- Excellent references required from previous employers
- Excellent listening skills, discreet
- Self-starter, physically fit (able to easily go up 6 flights of stairs)
- Proactive, positive thinker, observant and able to work independently
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
- Ability to work with high quality items (art, antiques, silverware)
- Team mentality, able to be flexible as needed
- Thorough knowledge of deep household cleaning, laundry, ironing and storage organization
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Legally able to work in the United States for any employer
- Able to lift
- If selected by client, must pass stringent background check (criminal, financial, driving record, etc.)
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL GET A RESPONSE.
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit mdaserver01.com.