Pay Rate: $25 – $30 per hour
Hours: 10:00AM – 3:00PM
Days: Tuesdays, Thursdays (2 days per week)
Orange County family with two teens is looking for a take charge, efficient, and highly qualified housekeeper to run their home. Our client seeks someone who is an independent worker, has top-notch organization skills, takes initiative, is communicative, quick thinking, has a keen eye for details, and has a friendly personality. Must be animal-friendly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Home management
- All aspects of general housekeeping and routine deep cleaning
- Laundry including ironing, organization, steaming, dry cleaning, etc.
- Organization and decluttering of all closets, pantries, and storage areas
- Handling of all mail/packages
- Caring for family cats
- Meal preparation and simple meal cooking in a gluten free household
- Additional Housekeeper duties as requested
- Home management experience
- Time management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency in English, Spanish as a second language is a plus
- Minimum 3+ solid years of related experience working as a housekeeper in a high-end private home
- Excellent references are required from both current and previous employers
- Legally able to work in the United States for any employer.
- Drivers license and proficient with the English language