Website Muffetta Household Staffing Agency
Excellence Achieved Through Outstanding Talent
Housekeeper/Family Assistant – Mount Kisco NY – Full Time
Additional Benefits: TBD
Mt. Kisco- based family with two children is looking for a detailed, organized and flexible housekeeper / family assistant to run and maintain their private household. This position is a unique role that comes with a variety of responsibilities. The ideal candidate must have a vast amount of experience and skills including home management, childcare, housekeeping, incredible organizational skills and cooking. Seeking someone who is honest, patient with children, a self-starter and able to communicate well. There are no pets in the home.
Duties will include but are not limited to :
- Pick up children (7, 10) from school
- Organize and declutter common areas, pantries, kitchen cabinets, etc.
- Light housekeeping duties
- Children’s laundry including washing, folding, ironing, and putting away clothing
- Closet organization and seasonal wardrobe change/rotation, as needed
- Grocery shopping for the family
- Meal preparations and basic cooking for the family
- Daily assistance of personal or household errands
- Maintain household inventory and restock all items, as needed
- Minimum 4+ solid years of related experience working in a private home
- Excellent references are required from both current and previous employers
- Able to work independently
- Flexible, organized, and able to manage time
- Legally able to work in the United States for any employer
- Must have a Driver’s License with a clean record
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must be vaccinated
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL GET A RESPONSE.
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit mdaserver01.com.