Website Muffetta Household Staffing Agency
Excellence Achieved Through Outstanding Talent
House Manager- Purchase NY – Full Time
A private family (2 adults and 2 children) in Purchase, New York is searching for a Live-In or live-out Houseman with cooking experience to work in their home in Westchester County, NY.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8 hours per day (10 am-8 pm) 2-hour break.
Health Care Stipend.
- Act as the gatekeeper of external vendors as the primary representative of the principal family and be fully responsible for all aspects of property management.
- Able to prepare dinner, nothing fancy.
- Act as the senior member of all domestic staff and can fill in for other staff members.
- Manage and supervise household staff members.
- Overall property management.
- See to the upkeep and maintenance of property inside and outside.
- Willing to be an “all hands on deck” attitude.
- Ability to travel with family when needed.
- Must be able to plan and execute varied events.
- Arrange with outside contractors for any work to be done.
- Answer the telephone and door.
- Needs to be level-headed and must be able to make good judgment calls.
- Flexibility to work overtime as requested.
- Perform any other tasks, within reason, required by the employer.
- Must be efficient, detail-oriented, and timely.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills and the ability to work successfully in a team setting.
- Ability to be highly discreet in preserving the confidentiality and privacy of the family.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL GET A RESPONSE.
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit mdaserver01.com.