Website Muffetta Household Staffing Agency
Muffetta Housekeeping & Household Staffing Agency
House Manager – Orlando FL – Full Time – Live-Out
Lake Nona Shore Drive, Orlando, FL
Salary Range $73K-$100K
- 8 hours per day.
- End of year bonus
- Sick Days
We are looking for a take charge, efficient, and qualified house manager. Our client seeks someone that’s professional, has top-notch organization skills, proactive, communicative, quick thinking, efficient, friendly personality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the gatekeeper of external vendors as the primary representative of the principal family and be fully responsible for all aspects of property management
- Act as the senior member of all domestic staff and the ability to fill in for other staff members.
- Willing to be an “all hands on deck” attitude
- Ability to travel with family when needed
- Assist the principal family in all aspects of administrative support from calendar management
- Must be able to plan and execute varied events
- Own the reporting and communication of the household staff and team performance to the principals
- Must be efficient, detail oriented and timely
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, relationship-building skills and the ability to work successfully in a team setting
- Should be able to create and maintain a household manual for other household staff
- Manage estate budget and keep track of all estate expenses?
- Overall property management
- Needs to be level headed and must be able to make good judgement calls
- Must have knowledge of good business practices
- Perform any other tasks, within reason, required by the employer
- Arrange with outside contractors for any work to be done
- See to the upkeep and maintenance of property
- Plan and execute events for the family and household
- Greeting and caring for guests and visitors
- Answer the telephone and door
- Packing and unpacking of luggage
- Making traveling and accommodation arrangements
- Manage and supervise household staff members
- Weekly collaboration with chef on menu planning and meals and ensure proper execution of meals on daily basis
- Flexibility to work overtime, and travel with family, as requested
- Have an excellent command of English
- Ability to be highly discreet in preserving the confidentiality and privacy of the family
- Covid Vaccinated.
- Time management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities.
- Proficiency in English.
- Minimum 3+ solid years of related experience working as a house manager in a high-end private home.
- Excellent references are required from both current and previous employers.
- Thorough knowledge of deep household cleaning, laundry, ironing, and storage organization.
- Legally able to work in the United States for any employer.
- Driver’s license and proficient with the English language.