Website Muffetta Household Staffing Agency
Excellence Achieved Through Outstanding Talent
Executive Housekeeper (FT) – Larchmont NY
Days: 5 days per week, including 1 weekend day
Hours: Hours are flexible, afternoon and evening hours required
Salary Rate: $35 – $45 per hour
Additional Benefits: TBD
Larchmont – based family with two children is looking for quick-thinking Executive Housekeeper to maintain all aspects of the home. All applying candidates must be organized, reliable, and able to multi-task. Looking for someone who takes initiative, is proud of their work, and strives to maintain a pleasant and peaceful home environment. Organization skills are a MUST. The ideal candidate is expected to ensure the home is kept organized, clean, and tidy. Cooking for the family is required. There are no pets in the home.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General cleaning of the entire home
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of all bathrooms, bedrooms, and living areas
- Clean kitchen appliances (keeping the refrigerator clean and up to date, oven, etc).
- Clean windows and doors and wipe down walls
- Sorting, washing, ironing, hand washing delicates, folding laundry, and managing dry cleaning
- Grocery shopping and ensuring that groceries are stocked at all times
- Prepare simple and healthy meals for the family
- Organize and keep an inventory of household supplies
- Restocking household inventory
- Manage wardrobes, kitchen pantry, and closets
- Assist with packing and unpacking for travel
- Liaison between outside vendors and contractors
- Receive packages, mail, and deliveries, and handle retail returns by preparing and packing items for shipping
- Run small routine errands (pharmacy, dry cleaning, etc).
- Water household plants
- Excellent communication skills and must be able to communicate well in English
- Valid Driver’s License, clean driving record, and own a reliable vehicle
- The ability to spot what needs cleaned or maintained in the home
- Strong sense of time management
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of cleaning and caring for various products, fabrics, and surfaces
- Extremely discreet
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to learn and adapt in the household
- Ability to create systems if and when needed
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL GET A RESPONSE.
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit mdaserver01.com.