Website Muffetta Household Staffing Agency
Excellence Achieved Through Outstanding Talent
Caretaker/Gardener/Landscaper- Rye NY – Full Time – Live-Out
Days: 5 days per week, Monday – Friday
Hours: 40 hours per week
Hourly Rate: $50 -$65 per hour
Additional Benefits: Medical/ dental, 401k
A Westchester- based, High Net Worth family is looking for an experienced Caretaker/ Gardener/ Landscaper to maintain all aspects of their estate. The client is looking for someone who will be reliable and provide excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable, have prior experience maintaining the interior and exterior of a large home, be proactive, have great communication skills, be able to operate machines and take them for service, if needed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planting shrubs, flowers, trees, etc.
- Lawn care and maintenance of lawns, shrubs, etc.
- Taking care of a vegetable garden
- Flower care including staking, dividing, and deadheading
- Sodding, mulching, edging, pruning, and trimming trees
- Spring cleanup
- Autumn cleanup
- Exterior cleanup
- Snow removal and snow maintenance
- Create gardens and helped with flower bed designs
- Set up and break down of seasonal holiday displays
- Perform routine preventive maintenance including changes light bulbs, filters, etc.
- Assures exterior walkways are clean and clear of any hazards
- Maintain all tools and equipment
- Dispose of trash/garbage in accordance with facility and community schedule
- Accept deliveries of heavy boxes
- Inspect the home and the estate in the course of daily work and reports anything in need of repair or replacement
- General cleaning of exterior areas, outdoor furniture and equipment
- Experience working in large residence of 20,000 square feet or more
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with a private family
- Thorough knowledge of groundskeeping including plants and trees, growing methods, various tools, etc.
- Ability to recognize safety hazards and take precautionary measures to protect self and others
- Ability to lift and/or move up to heavy items and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Experience with minor electrical, plumbing, and building repair, a plus
- Excellent communication and organization skills
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL GET A RESPONSE.
To apply for this job please visit mdaserver01.com.